Our Tasting Room is Currently Open by Appointment Only
To limit the number of visitors at any one time while also providing you with a more intimate experience, beginning Monday, May 18th, we will be open daily by appointment only.
Reservations will be required.
Contact email@example.com or 503.662.3280 to schedule your experience!
In response to COVID-19 and for your safety, we are taking the following precautions:
- Our staff is required to wear a face covering at all times.
- Tables, chairs & glassware are sanitized prior to guest arrival and between seatings.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available.
- Our team will be wearing gloves while setting your table.
- All wine flights are pre-poured upon your appointment time, prior to seating.
- Estate hosts are to remain 6ft from guests at all times.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of 6-10 ft apart.
- Face coverings are available for guests upon request and highly encouraged.
- We have provided suggested social distancing markers and suggested traffic patterns.
- In an effort to limit the number of guests onsite at one time, we are open on an appointment only basis, and advanced reservations are required.
- Please stay home if you're feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19.
- We are not able to accommodate food or picnics on the property.
- We are not able to accommodate wines by the glass or onsite bottle consumption.
- We are only able to host group sizes of 8 or smaller.
- At this time, we require that all guests be 18 yrs. of age or older.
Club Member Release Pick Up – Schedule a direct-to-trunk pick up of your current release from the winery on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am - 4pm. Please coordinate 24 hours in advance with our team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 971.281.0911.
Virtual Tastings – Who says you need to be in the same room to share a stimulating social experience? Sip in the comfort of your own home as you are virtually guided by a member of the WillaKenzie team. Contact email@example.com or 503.662.3280 to schedule your experience!
Drive-up Service – Place your wine order a minimum of 24 hours in advance and schedule a direct-to-trunk pick up from the winery on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am - 4pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 971.281.0911.
19143 NE Laughlin Rd, Yamhill, OR 97148
Open 11-5 Daily by Appointment